WordPress is an open-source content management system (CMS) that is available to install using the cPanel Softaculous Apps Installer for free. In this guide, you can learn how to install WordPress using Softaculous.
1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Go to Software section, then click on the Softaculous icon.
3. Click on the WordPress logo. This will open a screen with several options displayed. You will see a screen with Install, Overview, Features, and Import. Click on the Install link.
4. Fill in the WordPress installation details. The following is the necessary information you need to fill in:
Choose Domain - Select the Domain you want to install your WordPress on from the drop-down menu.
In Directory - Leave this blank to install on the domain directly. If you are installing in a subfolder of your site you type the folder name here. This will make the blog load like the following: example.com/foldername.
Admin Username - Enter a username for your WordPress Dashboard login. Use something other than admin, administrator etc.
Admin Password - Enter whatever password you want for the Dashboard Login. Use a secure password.
Admin Email - Enter a valid email here.
5. Click Install.
6. Softaculous will check the submitted data and install the files to your server for WordPress.
7. Click Return to Overview.
8. Now you will see your WordPress installation in the Current Installations list.
9. Visit your website in your browser.
Congratulations! You have set up your WordPress website. Feel free to install any free or paid WordPress themes from https://themeforest.net/ to make your websites more elegant. Themes like Avada are the best ones.